Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Crazy for a night

I showed joe my dance moves today over webcam.

There was the cluck cluck dance, the John Travolta grease thing, the Snake wriggle, the standing on chair pretending it's the bartop dance, the sexy squeeze boobs dance and finally the omg look shake. Hahaha was damn shagged by the time I was done.

I have no idea why I did it man. And that bloody idiot actually sat through my performance! I went through several songs ok.. Haha you're the best. Although you pinch my food, demand drinks, piss me off and disgust me so very often, you rule man, my bro. Don't think I didnt give a shit about your advice and such, cos I actually did. It's just that you give the right advice at the wrong time. There will be periods where you know something is so right yet there's no way you're gonna listen.

Had some crazy laughs in school today too during project work.

When you laugh, the world laughs with you.

No comments: