Thursday, August 18, 2005

7 swords

Wow, it was violent and i liked the fighting scenes. But other than that, there wasn't a strong plot behind this movie. No spectacular sceneries too! yea... and i got off for tml! hahaz finally have time to go do my own things.

Hmmm, perhaps things are getting better for me. The pain seems to have distanced itself quite a bit. I don't think too much now. Whatever comes, comes. Whatever goes, let it go. Acceptance can be liberating. When i accept this fact, it really makes my life easier. True, memories will always be there to bring up the past. But now, perhaps all I can think of are the wonderful memories. Yea, and I'll cherish these memories.

It's late. I should be sleeping. Wanna go out for a morning run tml. hahaz hope I'm disciplined enough to wake up early.

No comments: